The annual US Marine Corps League Shootout is scheduled for Saturday, June 29th at 8:00 am at the Range Saint Louis West.
YOU MUST PAY TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT THE MATCH!
Payment is done via the RangeGenius application at: https://rangegenius.com/businesses/range-st-louis-west/training/marine-corps-league-annual-pistol-shoot.
You must ALSO register to shoot on Practiscore to lock in your spot.
Praticsore Registration Link: https://practiscore.com/the-marine-corps-league-annual-pistol-match-2/register
Shooters will need:
- Firearm with 3 or more magazines
- Holster that covers trigger guard
- Mag pouches
- At least 50 rounds
- Belt sturdy enough to hold holster, magazines and gun
- Close toe shoes
Registration starts at 8am – Start time is 9am
– 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies for both the Pro and Am divisions.
Professional: Any person that has taken money/items from a company or have shot more than 1 national sanctioned match
Amateur: Any person that has only shoot 1 national sanctioned match and local matches. Has never taken money/items from a company. Can have military/LEO training.
– For questions contact Cary Williams – Marine Corps League at 314-392-3999 or email@example.com